TERMS & CONDITIONS
STANDARD – Repair Order Terms and Conditions from Axle Co Mechanical
By VIEWING this Repair Order the Customer you agree to the following.
1. The term “Repairer" refers to the entity outlined on the front page of this Repair Order and its employees and subcontractors who will be responsible for carrying out the repairs.
2. The Customer authorises the repair works set out in this Repair Order to be done along with the purchase of any additional necessary materials.
3. The Customer agrees that the repairer is not responsible for:
1. Loss or damage to the vehicle the subject of this Repair Order in case of fire, theft or any other cause beyond the repairer’s control.
2. Any delays caused by the unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipment.
4. The Customer grants the repairer permission to operate the vehicle on streets, highways or elsewhere for the purpose of testing and/or inspection.
5. The use of non-genuine parts is recommended but may affect any Manufacturer warranty that applies to the vehicle. Please advise the Repairer on the day if genuine parts are to be used.
6. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. Cars over 200,000kms are not covered under Axle Co Repair warranty’s no exceptions
7. If any component of the vehicle is capable of storing user-generated data, the repair works may result in the loss of that data. The Customer should ensure that they have taken appropriate steps to save any data that could be at risk.
8. The Customer authorises the Repairer to operate and turn off any electrical devices such as recording devices in the vehicle.
9. The Customer acknowledges that the vehicle is being delivered to the repairer pursuant to a bailment arrangement and that the vehicle will be held until payment for all services rendered pursuant to this Repair Order has been received.
10. By signing this Repair Order the Customer warrants to the Repairer that the vehicle is currently registered and has in place valid Compulsory Third Party insurance.
11. If the Customer does not collect its vehicle within a reasonable time the repairer may recover from the Customer the reasonable costs of storing of the vehicle at a cost of $10.00 per day.
12. We are human and conditions change. Not all problems will appear visible or audible for the mechanic to recognise during the service or inspection especially with consumable items such as belts and rubber bushes. For your safety please keep this in mind.
13. Performance or sport modifications are purchased at your own risk, however some parts may carry their own warranty if fitted. No warranty or insurance coverage on dyno in any given circumstance!
Please check with the manufacturer prior to fitment of this affects you. Products may also void factory warranty.
Please note some modifications may not be street legal.
2. The kind of personal information we (being the repairer and its related companies) hold is the information detailed in this Contract or otherwise provided by you, the Customer.
4. Your personal and sensitive information may be transmitted to recipients, including service providers, manufacturers and suppliers of goods and services, some of whom are overseas, such as in Singapore, Hong Kong, USA and China. There is a chance your car will be photographed or videotaped for social media or marketing purposes, please let us know if you wish not to participate.